What is a Foundation Ambassador?
Ambassadors are both essential partners to LWSF and wonderful advocates for their school. As an ambassador, you are:
- Actively involved and connected with the school community through PTSA, volunteering, etc.
- Familiar with and interested in the mission, goals and activities of the Foundation.
- Willing to promote the work of the Foundation at appropriate opportunities at your school.
- Willing to provide feedback and serve in an advisory role to LWSF when needed
Activities of a Foundation Ambassador:
- Pass along and promote inclusion of Foundation information and announcements in the newsletter in your school community.
- Work with LWSF Communication & Marketing Chair/s to publicize Foundation grants awarded to your school.
- Provide information about the needs of your school community and share potential areas that LWSF could partner with your school PTSA
- Provide feedback and serve in an advisory role about Foundation activities when requested.
- Encourage attendance by your school community at the Foundation’s annual Spring Luncheon
- Potentially serve on advisory committees for LWSF, such as the RFS review reader committee.
If you are an adult who can give 1-2 hours per month to support the mission of LWSF and be a wonderful advocate for your school, please contact [email protected] for more information!