The Lake Washington Schools Foundation is looking to hire a part-time Database Manager to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Executive Director, this role supports the strategic fundraising and public outreach efforts that align with LWSF’s mission and each of its programs.
Working remotely with some in-office hours, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Entering donation, cultivation, and other data into LWSF’s donor database.
- Preparing donation acknowledgements and receipts and ensuring appropriate recording of donor funds.
- Maintaining accurate database files and records.
- Creating segmented mailing lists for use in targeted mailings, and preparing merged documents for mailed communications.
- Developing, documenting, and implementing new data and donor processes as needed to improve fundraising effectiveness and efficiency.
- Cultivating relationships with colleagues, donors, and partner organizations.
To learn more about the responsibilities and qualifications for this role, visit https://lwsf.betterteam.com/database-manager.
Please apply through the link above, or send your resume and cover letter directly to [email protected]